- Remove your jewellery daily, put it on as the last step when getting ready and the first thing you take off at the end of the day.
- Avoid spraying with perfume and contact with creams and lotions and do not wear in water.
- When not being worn jewellery can be prone to tarnishing if kept in an open atmosphere, so if you are not likely to wear for sometime, the best way to store your jewellery is in a sealed bag. But if wearing regularly its fine to keep it stored in our jewellery pouch or box for a short period of time.
- Remember that the silver & gold plating can scratch if coming into contact with sharp or abrasive surfaces and gold plated items will with repeated wear, start to wear away the gold layer.
- The safest way to clean silver and gemstone jewellery, is to use a damp lint free soft cloth or silver cloth on the silver & gold plating and wipe any gemstones with a damp cloth to remove any residue.